Website Privacy and Copyright Policies for Author Stan Finger
Stan Finger recognizes your concerns about the privacy of your personal information. He is committed to ensuring that the information you provide is kept in the strictest confidence; therefore, he has adopted the following policy regarding how the information you share is used and maintained:
- He does not sell or share the personal information you give to him with any other entity for the purpose of marketing their products or services to you.
- He may share information with other entities that assist in providing our products and services to our clients in the normal course of business. He will disclose only the minimum amount of information necessary for him to offer our products or services to you.
- He does not allow those who are doing business on his behalf to use customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- He restricts access to the information you provide to any employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you.
- He is diligent in efforts to keep the information you provide confidential. Confidentiality is one of his primary responsibilities in continuing efforts to provide you with services and keep your trust.
All media, text, images, logos, software, artwork, and other information contained on this website are owned or licensed by or to Stan Finger and protected under U.S. copyright law. This includes but is not limited to the design, arrangement, layout, and presentation of said materials.
Copyright gives Stan Finger exclusive right to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or license a given work. Federal law prohibits any and all unauthorized use of Stan Finger’s copyrights without express written permission from Stan Finger.